The 3DSensor (fiber optic displacement sensor) developed by SHM System has been awarded the TYTAN award in the Product/Technology category. For 16 years already, INŻYNIERIA Publishing House has been awarding this award to projects, products and technologies that stand out on the Polish market. In the area of geoengineering, the winners were selected by a committee composed of members:
– Prof. Kazimierz Gwizdała, Prof. Emeritus PG, Gdansk University of Technology
– dr hab. inż. Maciej K. Kumor, prof. UTP, University of Technology and Life Sciences in Bydgoszcz
– Jarosław Rybak, PhD, Wrocław University of Technology
– Monika Socha-Kośmider, M.Sc., from the journal “GDMT geoengineering of road bridges tunnels”.
– dr hab. inż. Andrzej Truty, prof. PK. Cracow University of Technology
– dr hab. inż. Jędrzej Wierzbicki, prof. UAM, Adam Mickiewicz University
The award ceremony TITAN 2018 took place during the official gala on 5 December during the 8th Conference “Geoengineering in Construction”. We would like to thank INŻYNIERIA Sp. z o.o. Publishing House and members of the Jury for this distinction.
Thanks also to all our customers! It is thanks to your challenges that we do not stop searching for new solutions and creating new technologies. We are happy, thank you and…. with doubled energy we return to work!
Work on the new sensor was carried out by SHM System engineers as part of a project co-financed by the European Funds: “Development of a new fiber optic sensor enabling the determination of vertical profiles and horizontal displacements of the examined objects on sections of up to 120 km in length”.
Work on the new sensor resulted in the creation of a whole family of fiber optic sensors. In addition to the 3DSensor, SHM System will also offer EpsilonSensor strain sensors and TauSensor temperature sensors. Details of all solutions will be available soon!
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
Copyright 2014 SHM SystemAll Rights ReservedWróć do góry strony