30th International Conference on Structural Failures, Poland
The Conference on Structural Failures will be held on May 23th-27th 2022 in Miedzyzdroje. The aim of the Conference on Structural Failures is to create a forum for presentation of research result and technical reports on failures as well as techniques for strengthening, repairs and renovation of structures. The Conference will constitute plenary sessions with papers selected by the Organizing Scientific Committee. This biannual event is a major meeting point for structural engineers and invited international delegates.
The main topics:
- analysis of causes of the structural failures,
- post-accident repair and reconstruction methods,
- presentation of fields test results and analytical evaluation of structures and their safety,
- presentation of selected cases of structural failures and innovative methods of strengthening,
- diagnostics of building structure and the structural failures prevention.
The Conference on Structural Failures is addressed to researchers, design engineers, consultants, administrators and students.
Other events:European Bridge Conference – 2022, Royal Society of Edinburgh >
XXXI School of Underground Mining, Krakow, Poland >
The 8-th Workshop on Civil Structural Health Monitoring CSHM-8 – Italy >
International RILEM Conference on Early-age and Long-term Cracking in RC Structures >
10th International Conference on Structural Health Monitoring of Intelligent Infrastructure >
5th International Conference on Smart Monitoring, Assessment and Rehabilitation of Civil Structures >